Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM › ACF Pro Field in Product Creation
- June 17, 2019 at 12:50 pm #68070
I have WCFM Ultimate but didn’t see the ACF field in product creation. How to set this? I already set the location rules in ACF Pro to only show when post type is product, but still it didn’t showed up when creating product from front end (it shows in backend).
- June 18, 2019 at 2:30 pm #68377
Which field type you are using ?
- June 18, 2019 at 4:40 pm #68424
I’m using various field, from text, select, radio button, checkbox, event repeater, and group. Which one is supported?
- June 21, 2019 at 6:35 pm #68931
WCFM support these ones – text, select, radio button, checkbox, wysiwyg, textarea, date_picker, date_time_picker, time_picker, image, file, google_map
- June 22, 2019 at 4:10 am #68988This reply has been marked as private.
- June 26, 2019 at 12:35 pm #69735
No, those will automatically added as a new tab under product manager.
Kindly show me your ACF field setting screenshot.
- June 26, 2019 at 12:44 pm #69737This reply has been marked as private.
- June 29, 2019 at 9:33 am #70202
Please check this – https://www.loom.com/share/bf531a49772449b482d762260abe77c5
What is your ACF Pro plugin version ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.