ACF

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      inspire
      Participant

Hello,

I use ACF to create new attributes, i have 2 questions.

1. Is it possible to add the new attributes to the default attributes section not in a new group section?
      2. I created a new group attributes, it is visible in back-end but is not visible in front-end, is something that i do wrong?
      3. How can i choose where will be visible a new attribute in front-end. Example, in the attributes area, below category field?

Thank you!

Alexandru

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for get in touch with us.

1. Is it possible to add the new attributes to the default attributes section not in a new group section?
      – Yeah off course (https://ibb.co/m3ZTU9)

2. I created a new group attributes, it is visible in back-end but is not visible in front-end, is something that i do wrong?
      – Well, WCFM not yet have support of ACF attributes group, only works with WC attributes.

3. How can i choose where will be visible a new attribute in front-end. Example, in the attributes area, below category field?
      – Attributes visible as separate tab “Additional Information” (https://ibb.co/iTi599), but there has plugin for managing such things.

Thank You

inspire
      Participant

Thank you guys,

You have a great support, quick and very effective.
      For the instance i have three last questions:

1. by WC attributes you mean Product Custom field in your plugin menu?

2. If i want to have new attributes for vendors (default) (using your market place plugin) what should i Do? (the only way is with custom field, creating new group? Is possible to still have them in attributes, directly?

3. And the second one – is there any way to customize new product type with WCFM ultimate plugin? (i need to customize new 4 different type of products with different attributes).

Thank you in advance!

Alexandru

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I think your are a bit confused with WC Attributes and Custom field.

These two are totally different things.

WCFM has option to create product custom fields.

Vendor may create custom attribute at the time of creating new product.

Yes, you may add new product type for WCFM. But first create those for default WC and be sure they are working perfectly.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘ACF’ is closed to new replies.