Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Active filters on store page
- December 17, 2019 at 2:44 pm #97739
Hi, now i am using a theme i installed your plugins but some errors has appeared… Especialy store pages
My theme is using wp-bakery and i cant change the style of tabs on store pages…i dont want to upgrade elementor pro for redesign this page…is there any solution for this?
Active filters is not working on store page as well.
Rating section under product listing is not placed center is placed a little bit left side and looking terrible..
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- December 23, 2019 at 5:58 pm #98737WCFM ForumKeymaster
Can you please share a real store url with me to check this once!
- December 24, 2019 at 12:25 am #98813This reply has been marked as private.
- December 28, 2019 at 11:47 am #99687WCFM ForumKeymaster
Well, your site looks quite different to me, do you have changed anything like theme ?
If you are still have any issues regarding theme compatibility then please contact us here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/
We will fix those for you.
- December 28, 2019 at 4:41 pm #99741
Yes i did some changes in code.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.