Add a Categories Tab to the Vendor Store Page

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      csheriff
      Participant

Hi,

1) I would like to add a new tab to each Vendor Store page that displays product categories (the same way that the WooCommerce Shop page is displayed),
      where each category links to the products in that category.

2) How do I set the total of Products per page on the Vendor Store page? It currently will only display 10 products per page – I would like to increase that to 20.

Thnak You!
      Carolyn

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hi,
      Thanks for getting in touch with us!

I would like to add a new tab to each Vendor Store page that displays product categories (the same way that the WooCommerce Shop page is displayed)

Are you talking about the Product category widget in the sidebar? Or you want a new tab? Adding a new tab can also be achieved using custom code.

How do I set the total of Products per page on the Vendor Store page? It currently will only display 10 products per page – I would like to increase that to 20.

To do this go to Settings >> Marketplace Settings and from there change Products per page to 20.
      Looking forward to helping you.

csheriff
      Participant

HI,

The Marketplace Settings is already set to 20, but that seems to only affect the main Shop page, not the individual Vendor Store page…

I would like the Categories on a Tab on the Store Vendor Page, in addition to the Products and About tabs. I need to list the Product Categories on that tab and sort the Products by category (just like on the main Shop page).

Thank You

Sushobhan
      Keymaster

Hello,
      Vendors has the ability to set it for their shop. From vendor dashboard go to Settings >> Store and from there change the value of Products per page.
      Coming to your second query, WCFM offers a widget Vendor Store: Category for this purpose. Just add that widget to your vendor store sidebar and it will work the way you want. Adding another page wouldn’t be required.
      Hope it helps!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.