Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Add a Categories Tab to the Vendor Store Page
- April 27, 2020 at 4:11 am #123454csheriffParticipant
1) I would like to add a new tab to each Vendor Store page that displays product categories (the same way that the WooCommerce Shop page is displayed),
where each category links to the products in that category.
2) How do I set the total of Products per page on the Vendor Store page? It currently will only display 10 products per page – I would like to increase that to 20.
- April 27, 2020 at 12:06 pm #123564SushobhanKeymaster
Thanks for getting in touch with us!
I would like to add a new tab to each Vendor Store page that displays product categories (the same way that the WooCommerce Shop page is displayed)
Are you talking about the Product category widget in the sidebar? Or you want a new tab? Adding a new tab can also be achieved using custom code.
How do I set the total of Products per page on the Vendor Store page? It currently will only display 10 products per page – I would like to increase that to 20.
To do this go to Settings >> Marketplace Settings and from there change Products per page to 20.
Looking forward to helping you.
- April 27, 2020 at 7:37 pm #123747csheriffParticipant
The Marketplace Settings is already set to 20, but that seems to only affect the main Shop page, not the individual Vendor Store page…
I would like the Categories on a Tab on the Store Vendor Page, in addition to the Products and About tabs. I need to list the Product Categories on that tab and sort the Products by category (just like on the main Shop page).
- April 27, 2020 at 7:54 pm #123759SushobhanKeymaster
Vendors has the ability to set it for their shop. From vendor dashboard go to Settings >> Store and from there change the value of Products per page.
Coming to your second query, WCFM offers a widget Vendor Store: Category for this purpose. Just add that widget to your vendor store sidebar and it will work the way you want. Adding another page wouldn’t be required.
Hope it helps!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.