Add a new custom Field to Vendor Information

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Kreator
      Participant

Hi,

I want to add a custom field stored in the database that will contain an URL that I will be manually assigned and will be specific to each vendor.

I want to be displayed it in the Vendor List after clicking the “+” (More Info) icon.

Screenshot attached.

Thanks!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

To add custom field in vendor store settings,and save to database, try this code in your theme’s functions.php

add_filter('wcfm_marketplace_settings_fields_general', 'wcfm_marketplace_settings_fields_general_custom2004', 50, 2 );
      function wcfm_marketplace_settings_fields_general_custom2004($general_fields,$vendor_id) {
      	$vendor_data = get_user_meta( $vendor_id, 'wcfmmp_profile_settings', true );
      	$store_externalurl            = isset( $vendor_data['store_externalurl'] ) ? esc_attr( $vendor_data['store_externalurl'] ) : '';
      	if(isset($general_fields['store_name'])) {
      		$general_fields['store_externalurl']= array('label' => __('Store External URl', 'wc-frontend-manager') , 'type' => 'text', 'class' => 'wcfm-text wcfm_ele', 'label_class' => 'wcfm_title wcfm_ele', 'value' => $store_externalurl );
      	}
      	return $general_fields;
      }

add_action( 'wcfm_wcfmmp_settings_update','fn_wcfm_vendor_settings_storetype_update2004', 50, 2);
      add_action( 'wcfm_vendor_settings_update','fn_wcfm_vendor_settings_storetype_update2004', 50, 2);
      function fn_wcfm_vendor_settings_storetype_update2004($user_id, $wcfm_settings_form ){	
      	$wcfm_settings_form_data_new = array();
      	parse_str($_POST['wcfm_settings_form'], $wcfm_settings_form_data_new);	
      	$wcfm_settings_form_data_storetype = array();
      	if(isset($wcfm_settings_form_data_new['store_externalurl']) && !empty($wcfm_settings_form_data_new['store_externalurl'])) {
      		$wcfm_settings_form_data_storetype['store_externalurl'] = $wcfm_settings_form_data_new['store_externalurl'];
      	}

$wcfm_settings_form = array_merge( $wcfm_settings_form, $wcfm_settings_form_data_storetype );
      	update_user_meta( $user_id, 'wcfmmp_profile_settings', $wcfm_settings_form );
      }

I want to be displayed it in the Vendor List after clicking the “+” (More Info) icon.
      >>Sorry this point is not clear, when you add the field, you will find the field in each store details (PFA)

Thanks.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Kreator
      Participant

Great, it is working. Can you please let me know where is this store in the DB? Thanks!

Hi,

To store verdor/user data wp_usermeta table is used.

Thanks.

Kreator
      Participant

Ok. Thanks. You can close this one.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Add a new custom Field to Vendor Information’ is closed to new replies.