Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Add Custom product type
Tagged: Custom product type
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 3 months ago by Sarmistha Chakraborty.
- March 2, 2020 at 8:14 pm #109584wpxpertParticipant
Hi, I tried to create custom product types ‘1. Digital product’ and ‘2.service’.
I followed by this thread: https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/extends-custom-product-type-from-woocommerce/
But it’s not suitable for my requirement.
1. After I created custom product type. There no ‘general tab’ in admin add product page.
2. No virtual & downloable checkbox.
3. No add to Cart button in archive/category page.
Pls help me to create custom product types like default ‘simple product’ type.
- March 4, 2020 at 4:34 pm #109958Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
Yes follow the thread https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/extends-custom-product-type-from-woocommerce/ regarding adding custom product type.
Regarding remove field like virtual,downloable etc., override the wcfm-view-products-manage.php in your theme.
<your theme folder>/wcfm/products-manager/wcfm-view-products-manage.php
And in class parameter add class “non-new_product” (
'class' => 'wcfm-checkbox wcfm_ele wcfm_half_ele_checkbox simple booking non-variable-subscription non-job_package non-resume_package non-redq_rental non-accommodation-booking non-new_product').
Then add the “new_product” value in array c=[“simple”,”variable”,”grouped”,”external”,”booking”,”new_product”] in
This is not any small code change. This is a custom requirement. Please follow the above steps.
Otherwise please contact here https://wclovers.com/setup-guidance/ for this requirement.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.