wcfm-santa

Celebrate Poila Baisakh with upto 25% off - A Fresh Start, A Great Deal!

Claim Offer
00Day 01Hrs 43Min 32Sec
wcfm-santa

Add Images to long description easily

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Add Images to long description easily

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      gusslou
      Participant

Hi, great plugin.
      1. I would want to know though. Is there a way to add images to the long and short description easily? I mean by clicking on the add image or media link which would open the media gallery so the user can select images from the pool there.

2. If I copy the link of an image from another website and paste that image link into the image source form input (for long and short description), what happens behind the scenes. Is the image copied to my woocommerce media gallery or not? Trying to figure out if images would start disappearing from my woocommerce site because i copied the link from another website (in case the website removes that image for some reason).

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Right now it’s not possible to upload images/media directly into description/excerpt editor, only links are allowed.

When you are using a image link it’s not copied to this server, image serves from that third party server, but you may bypass this and upload image to this server from media popup at featured/gallery image and use link from there.

Thank You

gusslou
      Participant

Hmmm….I was wondering though, is it something that can be done easily. I mean could you provide a code snippet that would add that feature to the current interface? Would really appreciate it. Really love WCFM but that bit is a real issue. We usually prefer to some more images in the long description area and it would really help if the process was much simpler like in the wordpress backend.

gusslou
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We will look in to this and will try to add this feature as well.

It’s not possible to achieve just by adding a small code snippet.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Now you can do this easily as WCfM 4.0.8 uses WP default editor in front-end as well.

Thank you

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Add Images to long description easily’ is closed to new replies.