Add manual commission

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      vladte4
      Participant

I would like to add a commission manually after the approval of the goods (Manually charge money), and not automatically. It would be convenient for me, since I have my own approach to each seller. Please add this feature. Or how can I do this? I really, really wanted to see such functionality.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I am not getting this very clearly.

Do you want to add commission manually after order placed?

Why so! You may set different commission for different vendors. Even you may set commission for individual products as well!

Thank You

vladte4
      Participant

Yes, I want to add commission manually after order placed. And more precisely, if possible, add the manually commission after a successful order.

I was looking for a plugin to dropshipping, your plugin suits me the most, but does not have this function. If you add this, it will be a universal plugin that can be used for everything. I would really appreciate it if such a feature appears.

Thank you very much!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, I want to add commission manually after order placed. And more precisely, if possible, add the manually commission after a successful order.

– Well, direct commission edit is not allowed. You may edit/update order items, commission will be updated automatically.

I was looking for a plugin to dropshipping, your plugin suits me the most, but does not have this function. If you add this, it will be a universal plugin that can be used for everything. I would really appreciate it if such a feature appears.

– We have this in plan, will add very soon.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Why you are not using this Drpshipping plugin ? https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-dropshipping/

vladte4
      Participant

I really like your admin panel design. And there are so many useful features.

Photo – I suggest here to add a button to change. To be able to add in case of successful order or subtract amount in case of refusal.

I will be very grateful if such a feature appears in the next updates. I will very much wait. Thank you!

And to whom can I write an error with the Elementor plugin on my site?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I suggest here to add a button to change. To be able to add in case of successful order or subtract amount in case of refusal.
      – Sure, we will add this option soon.

And to whom can I write an error with the Elementor plugin on my site?
      – Please contact Elementor support for this. You may also talk to your theme support.

Thank You

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.