Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › Add Marketplace Split Cart Plugin for WooCommerce compatibility
- October 11, 2019 at 7:02 pm #86344
Hi, I need to allow coustumers buy from one vendor at a time and this plug in “Marketplace Split Cart Plugin for WooCommerce” has what I need but it says its only for Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin for WooCommerce.
I haven’t found the way to do this with WCFM Marketplace, can you help me adding compatibility with plug in Marketplace Split Cart Plugin for WooCommerce?
- October 14, 2019 at 11:29 am #86762WCFM ForumKeymaster
I need to allow coustumers buy from one vendor at a time
– So, you want restrict customers purchase from one vendor in one order, right?
Well, no plugin require for this, just add this code to your site – https://docs.wclovers.com/tweaks/#single-vendor-checkout
Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php
In case you do not have child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/
- October 16, 2019 at 8:37 am #87037
Ok, this will work, but can I make the notice message last longer, and it would be great if I could send to the wishlist, the articles that could not enter the cart
- October 17, 2019 at 2:41 am #87314
The notice message is not showing when the button “Add to cart” is clicked from the Compare table and from the Wishlist, it would be great to find a way to fix this.
I already figured out how to add more time to message, Woocommerce > General Catalog > Cart Notification Auto Hide
- The topic ‘Add Marketplace Split Cart Plugin for WooCommerce compatibility’ is closed to new replies.