Add Marketplace Split Cart Plugin for WooCommerce compatibility

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Add Marketplace Split Cart Plugin for WooCommerce compatibility

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      aemr45
      Participant

Hi, I need to allow coustumers buy from one vendor at a time and this plug in “Marketplace Split Cart Plugin for WooCommerce” has what I need but it says its only for Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin for WooCommerce.

I haven’t found the way to do this with WCFM Marketplace, can you help me adding compatibility with plug in Marketplace Split Cart Plugin for WooCommerce?

Thanks

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I need to allow coustumers buy from one vendor at a time

– So, you want restrict customers purchase from one vendor in one order, right?

Well, no plugin require for this, just add this code to your site – https://docs.wclovers.com/tweaks/#single-vendor-checkout

Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php
      In case you do not have child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/

Thank You

aemr45
      Participant

Ok, this will work, but can I make the notice message last longer, and it would be great if I could send to the wishlist, the articles that could not enter the cart

Thanks!

aemr45
      Participant

Hi,

The notice message is not showing when the button “Add to cart” is clicked from the Compare table and from the Wishlist, it would be great to find a way to fix this.

I already figured out how to add more time to message, Woocommerce > General Catalog > Cart Notification Auto Hide

Thank you

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Add Marketplace Split Cart Plugin for WooCommerce compatibility’ is closed to new replies.