Add New Order – Controlling payment gateway, avoid abuse & fraud

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) Add New Order – Controlling payment gateway, avoid abuse & fraud

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      d-n-13
      Participant

Hello WClovers

I have small issue in this makes is unusable.

Vendors can add products and complete them and request withdraw money, even if vendor had order sync feature enabled or not, it will give admin hard time verified if it’s fraud or not.

1- What are the best solutions for this ?

2- Can I disable payment and only allow check and COD ?

3- If vendor choose COD he still can request money instead of being added for reverse withdraw like it should be.

d-n-13
      Participant

“3- If vendor choose COD he still can request money instead of being added for reverse withdraw like it should be.”

– I was wrong, it works as expected.

It feels that it needs a bit more control so vendors don’t take advantage of it, and complete orders without them really being completed.

I will be using the following code from this reply of yours (https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/completing-orders-in-wcfm-marketplace-vs-other-multi-vendors/#post-29825) to help out against fraud.

2- Hide Pending Payment / On-Hold from vendors.

** Add this code, but this will after WCFM 5.0.5, this will respect withdrawal allowed order status at Orders list –
      add_filter( ‘wcfmmp_is_allow_order_status_filter’, ‘__return_true’ );

3- Hide change status to Pending Payment / On-Hold from vendors.

** Add this code for the purpose –

function wcfmmp_allowed_order_status_custom( $order_status ) {
      if( isset( $order_status[‘wc-pending’] ) ) unset( $order_status[‘wc-pending’] );
      if( isset( $order_status[‘wc-on-hold’] ) ) unset( $order_status[‘wc-on-hold’] );
      return $order_status;
      }
      add_filter( ‘wcfm_allowed_order_status’, ‘wcfmmp_allowed_order

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Vendors can add products and complete them and request withdraw money, even if vendor had order sync feature enabled or not, it will give admin hard time verified if it’s fraud or not.

– Who is fraud? Vendor or Customer?
      Well, you may use “Withdrawal Threshold”, so your vendor’s will not able to withdrawal till a certain day cross from order placed.

Thank you

d-n-13
      Participant

The vendor is Fraud, he can add new order with paypal for example (Status = Pending for Payment )

Solution: I was thinking about a best solution is to prevent vendor from Completing any order which is A-(On-Hold || Pending for Payment) OR B-(prevent completing orders that aren’t Check payments || COD) this will prevent fraud.

Also to improve Adding Orders Feature we need to do the following.

1- Adding order in 2nd language will send vendor to default language and save the order there. This is a bug/no wpml compatibility .

2- if you do (Solution A) then you need to change added orders with check payments & COD to (Status = Processing). If you do (Solution B) then ignore this point.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Add New Order – Controlling payment gateway, avoid abuse & fraud’ is closed to new replies.