Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Product HUB › 'ADD NEW PRODUCT' NOT WORKING
- December 10, 2019 at 1:58 am #96786
When a vendor is logged into their account, the ‘add new product’ function isn’t working.
Also, vendors are unable to login to their accounts when ‘recaptcha’ is used – the login button is overlaid by the recaptcha.
- December 12, 2019 at 9:05 am #97158
Kindly show me screenshot for this.
Between, login form is not form WCFM. It’s your theme CSS issue, please contact theme support for this.
- December 12, 2019 at 10:45 pm #97289
There’s nothing to show you – all that happens is that when you try and add a new product, all the fields can be filled in but it won’t ‘save’.
- December 12, 2019 at 11:28 pm #97300
- December 20, 2019 at 5:58 pm #98217
- December 22, 2019 at 6:17 pm #98493
- December 23, 2019 at 10:35 am #98627
Well, as I see your site using a very old version of “select2” library. may be it’s by your theme or some other plugin.
If you are not able to find out this then may contact us here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/
We will debug this for you.
The topic ‘'ADD NEW PRODUCT' NOT WORKING’ is closed to new replies.