Add 'Paid Members Subscriptions' Content restriction module to vendors Dashboard

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Vendors Add 'Paid Members Subscriptions' Content restriction module to vendors Dashboard

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Matt

Hi.
      Love the plugin (using free version currently) but would like some assistance in implementing some adjustments.
      I am running WC Vendors and Woocommerce plus Paid Members Subscriptions (PMS).
      In the standard woocommerce add product there is a box from PMS where vendors can tick boxes to disable access to certain members. How can I add this module/box to the WCFM Dashboard when adding a new product? Or add a global content restriction to products on the site for non-members…

Also, I have code in functions.php which pre-populates the long description form with text as a guide to the vendor when creating product text format. How can I add this pre-populated text to the WCFM add product page?

thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Are you using this plugin ? https://wordpress.org/plugins/paid-member-subscriptions/

Also, I have code in functions.php which pre-populates the long description form with text as a guide to the vendor when creating product text format. How can I add this pre-populated text to the WCFM add product page?

*** Not getting this clearly. Where you want to add this? Why you are not WCFM Knowledge Base for the purporse.

Thank You

Matt

thanks for the quick reply. yes that is the correct plugin.

I want to add text to the Long Description (add Product) so vendors have a guide of how to fill out this description box.

thank you!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

“I want to add text to the Long Description (add Product) so vendors have a guide of how to fill out this description box.”

*** OK, so you want to pre-fill description field. Can you please show me screenshot of existing code at functions.php

Thank You

Matt

Also, text boxes in store manager keep displaying white text so it cannot be seen. I want it to be the default black text.
      I added this code to functions.php which corrected the issue in add product, but knowledgebase is still showing white text/white background in the ‘details’ box.

add_filter( ‘wcfm_is_allow_rich_editor’, function() {
      return false;
      }, 750 );

add_filter( ‘wcfm_editor_newline_generators’, function() {
      return [“</p>”];
      }, 750 );

Matt

this is my code in functions.php to pre-fill into product long description;

//Custom Product data template
      add_filter( ‘default_content’, ‘my_editor_content’ );
      function my_editor_content( $content ) {
      $content = “Item:

return $content;
      }
      //end custom Product data template

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Also, text boxes in store manager keep displaying white text so it cannot be seen. I want it to be the default black text.
      I added this code to functions.php which corrected the issue in add product, but knowledgebase is still showing white text/white background in the ‘details’ box.

**** Please do not add such code for this. Show me screenshot for this. Or, it will be best if you can give me a test vendor account.
      It’s CSS issue due to theme or some other plugin!

Thank You

Matt

OK. what about the pre-fill product description, can this be done?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Please use this code –

add_filter( 'wcfm_product_manage_fields_content', function( $content_fields, $product_id, $product_type ) {
      	if( isset( $content_fields['description'] ) && !$product_id ) {
      		$content_fields['description']['value'] = 'Item:

}, 50, 3 );

Thank you

Matt

Thats awesome, thank you for the code!

Just 2 more requests please…

The Description box – how can I make it start at the same size as the short description box so we can see more of the pre-fill text? ( i know you can drag the box down but wanting to make life easier for vendors). And can the Download checkbox not be visible?

Going back to my first question… can i get the PMS module (to restrict product views to logged in members) into the Add Product screen?

Thanks ( i cant see a way to add screenshots to this message)

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

The Description box – how can I make it start at the same size as the short description box so we can see more of the pre-fill text? ( i know you can drag the box down but wanting to make life easier for vendors). And can the Download checkbox not be visible?

**** DO you want to make description box small in height?
      You may disable “Downloadable” from Capability for vendors.

Going back to my first question… can i get the PMS module (to restrict product views to logged in members) into the Add Product screen?

*** We are checking this

Thank You

Matt
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

WC Vendors capability will not work for WCFM dashboard. Don’t you have this option under WCFM Capability?
      Are you using WCFM Free only?

For custom plugin integration please contact here – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/
      It will be a custom development.

Thank You

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Add 'Paid Members Subscriptions' Content restriction module to vendors Dashboard’ is closed to new replies.