Add product form homepage dashboard

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Add product form homepage dashboard

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Grégoire Tabeau
      Participant

Hi there,

Thanks for your plugin.

Is it possible to put the add product form on the homepage dashboard ? Otherwise, disabling the add product floating button and make a real one on the menu ? Thank you in advance.

Have a nice day.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Otherwise, disabling the add product floating button and make a real one on the menu ?

– You may disable this product popup module form WCFM Admin Setting -> Modules -> Set OFF Popup Add Product

You may add store manager dashboard “Add Product” page url anywhere in your site.

Thank You

Grégoire Tabeau
      Participant

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, i’m affraid this is not answering to my question. Please find attached the part i would like to change. Change the menu item “products” and submenu item “add new” to two menu separate item menu. Is it possible ? Thank you in advance.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

add_filter( 'wcfm_add_new_product_sub_menu','__return_false');
      Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php
      In case you do not have child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/

And add new menu in admin dashboard->settings->Menu manager (PFA)

Thanks.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Grégoire Tabeau
      Participant

Thank you it’s perfect. Add to this, I have a last issue. Category wise is not working well. I always have 4 basics attributes. New attributes selected are not display. Thank you for your help.

Hello,

You are always welcome 🙂

For another issue, please explain little more. We didn’t get you And kindly create another topic for this.

Thanks.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.