add tiered pricing table into capability controller

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request add tiered pricing table into capability controller

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      SebastianFloKa
      Participant

Would be great to give access to tiered price table plugin (free / premium) only to certain groups.

Craig
      Participant

can you provide examples?
      Because right now I think you can do that

-you define a group based on the capabilities.

-then you add that group to a membership type

– then you can define what ever price you want for that membership.

I have 3 levels of membership and they had different capabilities/features turned off with the most expensive membership being unlimited capability.

Craig
      Participant

you can see my membership table at the bottom of this page

http://www.thrivinglocally.com/sell

SebastianFloKa
      Participant

Hi Craig,
      thanks a lot for your answer. But I fear I was not clear enough in my description.
      Tiered price table is a plugin that is supported by WCFM, see here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/tier-pricing-table/
      This plugin allows vendors to give discount if customers sell more than one amount of a product –> named tiered pricing or also volume discount. It’s like “bulk discount plugin” but better.
      I already do have different membership plans similar to your ones. And I think it would be great to offer this feature of tiered prices only to vendors in payed membership plans and not automatically to all. So a button within capability section to activate the plugin for certain groups and deactivate it for others would be great.

SebastianFloKa
      Participant

In order to bring some structure into my support requests here in the forum, this one is
      Importance: low

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.