Add Title to Shop Vendor Information widget

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Add Title to Shop Vendor Information widget

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      jl.lo
      Participant

Hi

It will be very helpfull to can add a title to the Shop Vendor Information widget.
      As you know, that widget works on individual listing page (Listify), and with a tiitle i can tell to the visitors to do an action like “Contact Vendor” “Chat to vendor” “Know better to the vendor”, etc.

Thank you

Craig
      Participant

Do you have a screen shot of what you mean?

jl.lo
      Participant

Thanks Craig for contacting, I think I didn’t explain myself very well in the previous message.
      I work with the Listify theme, and in order not to have two messaging systems (Listify and WCFM) I will disable the “Contact” options of Listify so that all messages enter through the WCFM dashboard. But of course, by removing them, I have to elegantly make the customer enter the vendor’s store where he will see all his information, chat, inquity, followers, etc. And I think that by putting a custom title to the “Shop – Information” widget, better communication from the store would be achieved
      The screenshot nº1 shows you the widget I am talking about and the title to which I refer.
      In the screenshot nº2 you will see how the widget appears on the web.
      And in nº3 you will see how it could be.

Thank you

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Craig
      Participant

I see. That should help the WC Lovers developers know better what you need (I’m not one of them – I’m just a user of their plugins).

I don’t see those widgets on my site (I have a custom built theme) so your question might be theme oriented rather than plugin?

But the WC Lovers will be able to chime in here and confirm.

jl.lo
      Participant

Thanks anyway Craig

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.