Celebrating 20K+ active installs! Enjoy upto35% off on our addons!

CLAIM OFFER
01Day 16Hour 08Min 18Sec

Add to my store functionality

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar spaceshipkeem 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author
    k.szloser
    Participant

Vendor can add product to his store and the change all the details. All it’s ok but title and categoriesshould be locked in that case.
    It’s causing problems on product page/More Offers tab.
    If vendor change product title and/or category to totally different it’s showing under More Offers tab sugesting the same or similar product which can be very confusung to the clients.
    Could you lock title and category for products created in that way?

Craig
    Participant

I have experienced this as well.

Here a vendor had taken an existing published listing and completely changed it (new name, description, photos etc). You can see the URL slug and the product names do not match.
    https://www.thrivinglocally.com/product/mini-videogame-console-built-in-620-games/

If there is a way to somehow prevent this (or have the slug update to match the product name?) that would be good.

I’m not as concerned about the categories as that is more of an elements they need to update just like the description and photos so the vendor needs to be diligent with that type if information anyway. But they have no way to edit the URL.

WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

We already have this in plan.

Will disable product title edit for “More Offers” products – https://ibb.co/jbvMQ9p

Thank You

Craig
    Participant

that’s awesome.

Can you just have the descriptor say “Title Edit disabled” (and not have the “it has other sellers” as that is not true in all cases)?

Or perhaps you could say “Title cannot be edited once published – This is to maintain the unique URL”

WCFM Forum
    WCFM Forum
    Keymaster

HI,

“Title cannot be edited once published” – but this is not true.

DO you want to have this option?

Thank You

spaceshipkeem
    Participant

Is there a way where only specific products can be added to a vendors store?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.