Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Add Vendor info as Tag to product Page
- February 4, 2020 at 9:20 pm #105433MONTASIR AHMEDParticipant
I would like to show Vendor location/address as a Tag in product page above add to cart. also is the code [wcfm_store_info id=”” data=”store_location”] working and were I can insert it.
- February 5, 2020 at 4:02 pm #105537Molay DasKeymaster
You can use the [wcfm_store_info id=”” data=”store_location”] shortcode to display the store location map, just pass the correct vendor id value it will return the store location of the respective vendor.
For displaying it in the product details page you have to put the respective code in the single product page template.
- February 5, 2020 at 4:48 pm #105543MONTASIR AHMEDParticipant
Thanks for your feedback and support.
I’m new to coding would you please advise me the respective code to add to the single product page
- February 6, 2020 at 9:41 am #105646WCFM ForumKeymaster
Well, as you are adding this short code in single product page so vendor id not at all required.
But add double quotes properly. Use exact this short code and take a look –
Between, hope you have set vendor location using Map from vendor setting -> Location, if not then it will not show anything.
To show address your short code will be – [wcfm_store_info data=”store_address”]
- July 24, 2020 at 4:13 am #155114opeyemi ogunjimiParticipant
What is the code snippet I could use to allow the product seller, ratings and location under the product price?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.