Adding Fixed Price above and below amount threshold

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Adding Fixed Price above and below amount threshold

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      neelesh.pednekar
      Participant

Hi,

Currently, in the settings for vendor commissions, I can set a percentage and fixed commission for vendors.

However, I would like to know how to set the commission to percentage and set the fixed price based on the price of the products. For example, any products below Rs 1000 will attract Rs 20 as closure fees and above will attract Rs 40.

Looking forward.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Well, you may off course setup commission “By Product Price” rule – https://ibb.co/1z27bG8

Thank You

neelesh.pednekar
      Participant

Hi,

Appreciate your prompt revert.

We are looking to use a fixed commission in conjuncture with “By Product Price” feature.

Kindly advice.

Thanks and Regards,
      Neel

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, may be I am not getting your concept!

Fixed Commission option is there for “By Product Price” – https://ibb.co/7zKmWcz

Thank You

Neelesh

Hi,

I would like to charge a percentage per category and then I would like to charge per sale.

For example, the shop will charge 15% on each category. Apart from the percentage, every order will be charged as sales fees. This fees need to vary depending on the product price.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

For example, the shop will charge 15% on each category. Apart from the percentage, every order will be charged as sales fees. This fees need to vary depending on the product price.

– Well, you are allowed to setup commission at levels –

1. Vendor
      2. Category
      3. Product

Now, this is not possible to work commission rule depending upon two dependencies. If you want to charge different commission for different product price then you have to set commission for each product or set commission by “Product Price”.

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Adding Fixed Price above and below amount threshold’ is closed to new replies.