- May 3, 2020 at 4:26 am #125869aurelien_boutillierParticipant
My website is an art site.
I would like to offer the possibility for the vendors to fill in the name of the artist on the add product form and display it on the product page such as the attributes or the dimensions of the painting. I can’t add a free field in attributes settings.
Is it possible ? Do you have any idea to do that ?
- May 4, 2020 at 12:13 pm #126342Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
You can achieve this with our “Product Custom Field” feature option. WCFM-dashboard -> Settings -> Product Custom Field.
- May 4, 2020 at 7:22 pm #126536aurelien_boutillierParticipant
Thanks, I activate the product custom field and I try to add a custom field.
But I have an issue.
The field “visibility” doesn’t work. In the dropdown list I have only “Do not show”. The other possibilities such as “with product summary” are not displayed.
Have a look at the screenshot.
Do you have any idea to solve this problem ?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- May 4, 2020 at 7:55 pm #126556Sarmistha ChakrabortyKeymaster
For this options will require our premium WCFM-Ultimate plugin.https://wclovers.com/product/woocommerce-frontend-manager-ultimate/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.