Admin access

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Cap Luis
      Participant

This may seem a little strange, but I’m looking to give my salespeople the option of managing products through the backend!

I want to know a few things:
      How can I give access to the wp-admin WCFM does this block ?! how can i remove?

How can I get the store link of the logged in user? the dynamic link? because I want to set up a link for the user to go to their store page as in the frontend.

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

This may seem a little strange, but I’m looking to give my salespeople the option of managing products through the backend!
      Did you meant salespeople as vendors?

I want to know a few things:
      How can I give access to the wp-admin WCFM does this block ?! how can i remove?

Go to store-manager->Capability and change the “Backend Access (wp-admin)” option to “ON” mode, then vendors will be able to access WordPress backend (wp-admin).

How can I get the store link of the logged in user? the dynamic link? because I want to set up a link for the user to go to their store page as in the frontend.
      Use the below code to get the store link of logged in vendors.
      $store_url = wcfmmp_get_store_url( get_current_user_id() );

Thanks,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.