Admin fees on discounted price – Question concerning calculation

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Admin fees on discounted price – Question concerning calculation

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      shitT
      Participant

Hello

My marketplace must use the admin fee functionality. I set the option to calculate the admin fee after the price deductions. So I would expect the admin fee to be calculated on the discounted price. In my example (see attachment) it is calculated on the price before discount.

Can you please explain this? Thanks!

PS: I also attached a screenshot of my commission settings…

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

https://wclovers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Screenshot-2019-03-25-at-18.29.22.png

– Item total cost 543.18, now it’s discounted total item cost, Admin Fee generated 10% of this – 54.32

Now, what’s wrong in this?

Thank You

shitT
      Participant

OK. Yes.

What’s “wrong” is that the invoice is very confusing because you show “discounted price – discount”. Could you not show “initial price – discount” or just “discounted price”?

shitT
      Participant

Please ignore my last post. I see you adapted this in the last update. Thanks!

It is OK, but now, the discount gets added to the admin fee (see screenshot). Why is this?

shitT
      Participant

Here the screenshot…

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

What’s “wrong” is that the invoice is very confusing because you show “discounted price – discount”. Could you not show “initial price – discount” or just “discounted price”?

– It’s showing “Actual Price – Discount”

Now, Admin coupon and vendor coupon considered separately. So, for Admin coupon discounts it will be more confusing for vendors!

Thank You

shitT
      Participant

OK. So you’re telling me that the admin coupon discount gets added to the admin fees. Did I get this right?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please check at WCFM Admin Setting -> Commission Setting – https://ibb.co/VgqqfkW

Thank You

shitT
      Participant

Thanks, I see the settings. But I don’t understand the logic of the calculation.

Please explain why the admin fee in the screenshot is 114.67 instead of 54.32.

Attachments:
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

What is commission setting for this vendor?

Thank You

shitT
      Participant

10% Admin Fee. Thanks.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Tax and Shipping setting ?

shitT
      Participant

Hello. You solved this issue with the last update. Now I see the expected admin fee. Thanks!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Great … you are welcome 🙂

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Admin fees on discounted price – Question concerning calculation’ is closed to new replies.