Admin's home tab should show admin revenue completed and pending.

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Admin's home tab should show admin revenue completed and pending.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Stacy

It shows only gross sales which isn’t admin’s percent. Nowhere in the system shows what admin actually earned form commission, commission + fee, and fees. We’d also need to see what revenue ( dues/ reverse pays ) is pending in order to know what all is to be collected ( reverse pay requested aka invoiced).

Stacy

The vendor’s home shows their earnings.

Stacy

It does show admin earnings but not a comparison of what’s completed and what’s pending.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Gross sales and commission is there is Admin Dashboard -> https://ibb.co/WspYLpx

Well, all stats not possible to show under dashboard.

But you may check this stats under vendors section -> https://ibb.co/dL3d24d

Thank You

Stacy

I see total fees and paid fees on the vendor’s pg (since my commission setting is for admin).

In “reverse withdrawal request”, I see balances ( admin fees due) per order only.

Nowhere shows how much in unpaid fees (with a total or per vendor) the admin is still expecting/invoicing/”reverse withdrawal requesting”. How will I know what dues are yet to be collected (especially back pay from CODs)?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Admin's home tab should show admin revenue completed and pending.’ is closed to new replies.