Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Admin's Settings Dashboard not responding
- November 6, 2019 at 4:58 am #90961aemr45Participant
Settings module options are not responding when I clic on them (picture attached).
I have version
WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager – Ultimate v6.3.2 (Updating to v6.3.3 gives error: cURL error 18: transfer closed with 309116 bytes remaining to read)
WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager v6.3.3
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- November 7, 2019 at 5:31 pm #91301SushobhanKeymaster
This seems like a JS error. Please check it in a clean environment; with default twentynineteen theme with WooCommerce and WCFM plugins activated.
- November 11, 2019 at 7:12 am #91746aemr45Participant
Thank you for the support! It is working now.
- November 11, 2019 at 3:56 pm #91793SushobhanKeymaster
You are always welcome 🙂 Let me know if there’s anything else we can help you with.
- The topic ‘Admin's Settings Dashboard not responding’ is closed to new replies.