Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › ADVANCE PRODUCT OPTIONS
- October 12, 2018 at 9:41 am #33862fredrickpmillerParticipant
Hello, I have Ultimate but I don’t see any difference in options. I do not see any of the options listed in ADVANCE PRODUCT OPTIONS. Is there something else I need to do? Thanks
- October 13, 2018 at 6:24 am #33907WCFM ForumKeymaster
Can you please know me which “ADVANCE PRODUCT OPTIONS” you are talking about?
- October 13, 2018 at 10:17 am #33920fredrickpmillerParticipant
I have Ultimate but nothing is different as before with WCFM How do I access Auctions and Subscriptions? Am I missing something? What is Ultimate for?
- October 14, 2018 at 8:18 am #33965WCFM ForumKeymaster
WCFM is frontend manager for WooCommerce and not the replacement of WooCommerce.
So for having WC default product types “Simple, “Variable” etc .. WooCommerce is essential.
Similarly, for having these advanced product types core plugins are required.
e.g. WooCommcerce Bookings for Booking product type.
WCFM Ultimate is for extending their functionality in forntend and also adding support multi-vendor.
- The topic ‘ADVANCE PRODUCT OPTIONS’ is closed to new replies.