Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Appointment › Advice needed for WooCommerce Booking Implementation
- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 10 months ago by Jing Gu.
- May 5, 2020 at 2:02 am #126728Jing GuParticipant
We are implementing a booking feature with the WCFM, using WooCommerce Booking: https://bookingwp.com/ We already have WCFM Groups and Staff. What else we need to add? Are these functions possible? If yes, and how to achieve the functions:
1) Multiple vendors could publish their own bookable time slots. Users can click on the slots to book.
2) Each vendor will have multiple staff. And when a customer books a time slot, it will only notify the staff associated with the booking.
I read that all staff members will receive a notification. Is it possible to let only the staff booked in the appointment to receive notification: https://wclovers.com/forums/topic/all-store-staff-sees-all-notifications-not-just-their-own-appointments-schedule/
3) When a visitor books an appointment, his / her Google Calendar will be synched. The Google Calendar of the staff/vendor who received the appointment will also be synchronized as the appointment will add to their Google Calendar.
For example, a vendor store has staff A, B, and C. If the booking is only with A, Google Calendar of A will be synched. A will receive notification. B and C will not.
Thanks a lot.
- May 7, 2020 at 12:57 pm #127905Jing GuParticipant
Are there any answers to our question?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.