Affiliate addon – Commission from admin

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Ultimate Affiliate addon – Commission from admin

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      aghorbany
      Participant

Hello
      Thank you for your hard work!

I like to know is it possible to add an option to affiliate addon to calculate affiliate Commission from the admin Commission. I think this will fix many problems for many kinds of Commission calculation for everyone.
      Let’s say we have many kinds of products or services categories and we need to set a different kind of admin commission for each seller differently and separately and in the same time we have different affiliate users with different affiliate commissions.

The only way to do simple affiliate commission calculations and advance calculations is if give a possibility to set affiliate Commission from the admin Commission.

seller commission:85%
      admin commission:15%
      affiliate commission:10% from admin
      ————————————-
      Product cost : 100$
      for seller:85$
      For admin : 15$ – 10% = 13.5$
      for affiliate user: 1.5$

This kind of calculation helps admin to get more flexibility and wide range of options to set commissions for sellers and affiliate users at the same time.

Please add this option. If not help me manually to do it for my self.

Best regards

Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Sorry, this is not supported right now!

Either Affiliate commission will be calculated on total item cost or on vendor commission.

When it will be calculated on item cost Admin has to pay this, it’s not deducted from vendor’s commission.

Thank You

aghorbany
      Participant

This method that the plugin use for commission calculating from admin is not flexible and so limited.
      for example, if you have vendors with different commission and affiliate users also with different commission the plugin can not help at all.
      It’s an important part for marketing and sales. I like to add an option like this. How can i do that?

Thank you

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

if you have vendors with different commission and affiliate users also with different commission the plugin can not help at all.

– It’s already there, You may setup commission for each vendor and affiliate.

Thank You

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Affiliate addon – Commission from admin’ is closed to new replies.