Affiliate Approve Feature

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      yogeshsharma85
      Participant

I am using affiliate addon on my site, but this plugin is missing so many core functionalities such as – When an affiliate register and waiting for approval, there’s no such option in the affiliate section to approve the affiliate. We need to go to the Notification Board area to check and from there we approve. Our website is very big and this is a must feature as we get so many notifications so we couldn’t check complete affiliate requests and we’re losing many affiliates because of this.

There should be an option like vendors, where we can see the pending vendors and from there onwards we can approve or disapprove the affiliates instead of going into notification area.

2). I added some custom fields registration fields for affiliate from admin, but these custom fields are not visible in the profile section of an affiliate even to the admin. This makes no point to add custom fields if we’re unable to see these fields in the profile section after registering or to the admin.

Please correct these two problems asap.

Thank you.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.