Affiliate link tool on the same product

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Affiliate link tool on the same product

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hello, since the tool to convert the affiliate links is in another panel, and you have to do a process to convert the links to affiliate links.

you could make the tool directly on the product page and with a button you can convert the link where you are in an affiliate link.

as is amazon. The process is currently tedious to convert the links. when you can enable a field for the affiliated user where it contains the button to convert the link you simply have to give the Copy link button and that’s it.

Also that the link is customized or shorter, by User ID or NickName. So remembering one of this we can create a link without using the tool.

also the option that occupies referral link once the page has already been accessed to avoid conflict that a customer does not want to buy because it recognizes that it is an affiliate link.

What I am trying to say is that the affiliate panel, to convert the products into an affiliate link, this tool must be directly on the product page, and be enabled with the registered users.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Understand your concept, we will add this prohibition for affiliate users in coming version.

Thank You

Hello, by the time this update will be ready I am really waiting for this list to open my multi suppliers virtual store

by the time this update is ready so that the tool to convert products to affiliate link is directly in the products. as Amazon does at the top (<head>)

Hello you can put the URL Generator at the top <Head>on the product page.

So we can generally generalthe affiliate link of that product easier

Note URL Builder will only be enabled in the <head>for users with affiliate role.

I’m waiting for this update, you can include it urgently please.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Add this code to your site. This will show affiliate link under each single product page –

add_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', function() {
      	global $WCFM, $WCFMmp, $product;
      	if( wcfm_is_affiliate() ) {
      		if( method_exists( $product, 'get_id' ) ) {
      			$product_id = $product->get_id();
      			$affiliate_id = get_current_user_id();
      			$affiliate_url = wcfm_get_affiliate_url( $affiliate_id, get_permalink( $product_id ) );

?>
      			<div class="wcfm-clearfix"></div>
      			<div class="store_info_parallal" style="margin-right: 10px;">
      				<i class="wcfmfa fa-link" aria-hidden="true"></i>
      				<span class="afcode" data-aurl="<?php echo $affiliate_url; ?>">Affiliate URL</span>
      			</div>
      			<div class="wcfm-clearfix"></div>
      			<script>
      				jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
      					$code_index = '999';
      					$('span.afcode').each(function() {
      						$(this).append('&nbsp;&nbsp;<i style="color:#00897b;cursor:pointer;" data-ref="'+$code_index+'" title="Copy" class="fa fa-copy"></i>');
      						$(this).append('<textarea style="border:0!important;height:0px;opacity:0!important" id="'+$code_index+'">'+$(this).data('aurl')+'</textarea>'); 

$(this).find('i').click(function() {
      						var copyText = document.getElementById($(this).data('ref'));
      						copyText.select();
      						document.execCommand("copy");
      					 });
      					 $code_index++;
      					});
      				});
      			</script>
      			<?php
      		}
      	}
      }, 6 );

Add this code to your child theme’s functions.php
      In case you do not have child theme then add code using this plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/code-snippets/

Thank You

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.