affiliate url

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      citycentretech
      Participant

where it says to generate url for affiliate is that a url from my site our the affiliates blog?

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

Yes it should be a url from your site. Our affiliate plugin works like this:

User has to register themselves as affiliates in your site and then they can generate affiliate urls of the products of your site. After that if any customer purchases that product browsing that url then the respective affiliate will get commission according to the percentage set.

Thanks,

citycentretech
      Participant

Ok, so a few more questions if thats ok…

1)so a url has to be generated for each product seperately?

2) I create blogs for affiliates on my multisite as well as creating ecommerce stores for vendors. whats the best way of using my multisite capabilities in combination with ecommerce stores for vendors and blogs for affiliates?

Thank you.

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

1)so a url has to be generated for each product seperately?
      Yes, affiliate user has to generate affiliate url for each product seperately.

2) I create blogs for affiliates on my multisite as well as creating ecommerce stores for vendors. whats the best way of using my multisite capabilities in combination with ecommerce stores for vendors and blogs for affiliates?
      Affiliates of your ecommerce site can share their generated product affiliate urls in your blog site. When customer will purchase the products browsing those product affiliate urls then the respective affiliate user will receive a percentage commission.

Thanks,

EK
      Participant

Where can vendor see all the generated affiliate links? Is there a tab/dedicated page/short code which allows affiliate to see all links generated in one place? I could not find that yet?

Thanks

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi @EK,

There is no such section where the generated affiliate links are listed.
      This will be a custom work, please contact us here for the purpose: https://wclovers.com/setup-guidance/
      We’ll get back to you asap.

Thanks,

Shamim Shafiee
      Participant

Hello,

Where can vendor see all the generated affiliate links?
      I think i need this too is really important for affiliates able to manage all their generated links.

And why admin can see specific affiliate details like URL and Code (see image attachment) but the affiliate themselves couldn’t access this details from their dashboard?

Please help. thank you

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi @Shamim Shafiee,

Where can vendor see all the generated affiliate links?
      I think i need this too is really important for affiliates able to manage all their generated links.

There is no such section where the generated affiliate links are listed.
      This will be a custom work, please contact us here for the purpose: https://wclovers.com/setup-guidance/
      Please put your forum link for sure while submitting the query form.

And why admin can see specific affiliate details like URL and Code (see image attachment) but the affiliate themselves couldn’t access this details from their dashboard?
      Please click on the profile icon after login as a affiliate and then you can access the profile manager section, please see the attachment below.

Thanks,

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Yuva
      Participant

Exactly, need an affiliate dashboard for affiliates to view their affiliate details. Only then, it becomes a complete plugin.

How can we set time duration/expiration for each affiliate link?
      Need the ability to set expiration date for each link or code.

Javaris Fountain
      Participant

I agree the affiliate url and code need to be visible in the affiliate dashboard

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.