Ajax error : No Orders showing

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Vinz
      Participant

Hi WCLOVERS!
      I have a big problem : Orders are not showing on WCFM U when my Vendors want to manage them ! But it works with Admin…! I use WC VENDORS 2 plugin and the problem still here if I try with WC MARKETPLACE plugin.

A pop-up appears with the error message :
      DataTables warning: table id=wcfm-orders – Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7

And the WC logs are :
      2018-07-11T11:00:41+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Class ‘WCV_Orders’ not found in /home/MY-DOMAIN-NAME/www/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/controllers/orders/wcfm-controller-wcvendors-orders.php:212
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/MY-DOMAIN-NAME/www/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/controllers/orders/wcfm-controller-wcvendors-orders.php(21): WCFM_Orders_WCVendors_Controller->processing()
      #1 /home/MY-DOMAIN-NAME/www/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager/core/class-wcfm-ajax.php(123): WCFM_Orders_WCVendors_Controller->__construct()
      #2 /home/MY-DOMAIN-NAME/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WCFM_Ajax->wcfm_ajax_controller(”)
      #3 /home/MY-DOMAIN-NAME/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
      #4 /home/MY-DOMAIN-NAME/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
      #5 /home/MY-DOMAIN-NAME/www/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php(99): do_action(‘wp_ajax_wcfm_aj…’)
      #6 {main}
      thrown

What’s going on ???

Thanks !!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I am really sorry for the inconveniences but this issue comes from WC Vendors 2.0.10

But, if you are WC Marketplace then be sure you have removed WC Vendors.

Well, we have resolved this and updated files in wordpress.org
      Kindly, delete and re-install WCfM Free once to get updated files.

Thank You

Vinz
      Participant

Thanks very much, it works ! even with WC vendors 2.0.10 🙂
      I have an other problem, in products settings, the tab “Advanced” doesn’t show even if it sets ON on Capability. It’s only with the Vendors, it appears with the admin… I have no logs about that problem.

Thanks !

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Are you also using WC Vendors Pro? If so, then please be sure you didn’t disable this from there.

Thank You

Vinz
      Participant

Hi, No i’m not using WC Vendors Pro ! And the problem was there when I have tried with WC Marketplace 🙁
      Do you have other idea?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, I am a bit confused so confirming this again.

We are now talking about Product “Advanced Tab”, right?

You didn’t see this if you installed WC Marketplace!

But it’s appearing perfectly, you may check at our demo – http://wcmp.wcfmdemos.com/my-account/

Between, what is your WCfM and WCfM Ultimate version?

Thank You

Vinz
      Participant

Hi,

Yes, the problem is now about product “Advanced Tab” (where you can write about Selling Note, Menu ordering and Reviews).
      But I only use WC VENDORS 2 (the latest one and only the free version) and WCFM and WCFM U latest version. WC MARKETPLACE was to test if the problem came from WC VENDORS : the result was : NO
      This tab is only visible on WCFM when i’m login as Admin, but not visible when login as Vendor. I don’t understand why, while this option is checked ON on the capability module.

I hope not being confused this time !

Thanks

Vincent

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the details description.

I have just check this and it’s perfectly working for vendors, you may check here – http://wcvendors.wcfmdemos.com/my-account/

Can you please show me your capability page screenshot once!

Thank You

Vinz
      Participant

I know that normaly work, I have checked your demos.
      Here my screenshot, sorry it’s in French.

Thanks

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the screenshot, that’s really strang!

Can we have a TeamViewer session?

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Any update ?

Thank You

Vinz
      Participant

Hi, I’m sorry, I didn’t see your previous answer!
      No, the problem still here even if I have update your plugin (Free and Ultimate), the Advanced Product section doesn’t appears when we are log-in as a Vendor (only as Admin…)
      Have you investigated this issue?

Thanks

Vinz

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We have checked that but there is nothing except that Capability option to disable that.

Between, what is WCfM and WCfM Ultimate plugin versions?

Thank You

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Ajax error : No Orders showing’ is closed to new replies.