Ajax warning when trying to view subscriptions list from vendor dashboard

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Membership Ajax warning when trying to view subscriptions list from vendor dashboard

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Kristin

When trying to view the subscriptions list from the vendor dashboard, I’m getting this error:

DataTables warning: table id=wcfm-subscriptions – Ajax error. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/7

No subscriptions are showing, even though I have one subscription that is active. I have the latest versions of all WCFM plugins.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Can you please check browser console -> network -> ajax response for this -> it may show you the actual error.

Also take a look under WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> if any error regarding this or not?

Thank you

Kristin

This is from my Woocommerce error log:

2018-05-14T14:46:38+00:00 CRITICAL Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wcs_get_subscriptions_for_product() in /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-ultimate/core/class-wcfmu-wcmarketplace.php:282
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WCFMu_WCMarketplace->wcmarketplace_wcs_include_subscription(”)
      #1 /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
      #2 /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-ultimate/controllers/wc_subscriptions/wcfmu-controller-wcsubscriptions.php(36): apply_filters(‘wcfm_wcs_includ…’, ”)
      #3 /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-ultimate/controllers/wc_subscriptions/wcfmu-controller-wcsubscriptions.php(17): WCFMu_WCSubscriptions_Controller->processing()
      #4 /home/icreatemarket/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wc-frontend-manager-ultimate/core/class-wcfmu-wcsubscriptions.php(278): WCFMu_WCSubscriptions_Controller->__construct()
      #5 /home

Kristin

Ajax response:
      { “status”: true, “notice”: 0, “message”: 5, “enquiry”: 0 }

(I think this is what you were looking for, though I have no idea what any of this is.)

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

What is your WooCommerce Subscription plugin version?

Installed this plugin right>? https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-subscriptions/

Thanks for the details 🙂

Kristin

No, that one is extremely expensive. In my other thread, I asked if it mattered what subscription plug was used for and the reply was no, so I’m trying this one: https://wordpress.org/plugins/xa-woocommerce-subscriptions/

If the Woocommerce-branded version is required, that’s a real hindrance – $199 per year is a lot to pay for this added feature.

Kristin

Forgot to specify in my last reply – I’m using the premium version of the plugin I linked, which is found here: https://www.webtoffee.com/product/woocommerce-subscriptions/ (Much cheaper than the Woo option and already purchased, so I really don’t want to switch.).

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

OK, I understand.

WCfM does not work with this. And you are going to use this for setting up vendor membership products, right?

Then don’t use Subscription from frontend, from WCfM dashboard.

You can’t even create / manage this subscription products using WCfM dashboard. Use it from backend for creating Membership product.

Between, we will block this plugin in next update so no more “Subscription” menu will be there in WCfM dashboard.

Thank You

Kristin

Ok, so are you saying that in reality, we really SHOULD be using the Woocommerce Subscriptions plugin? Is the Subscriptions list on WCFM back end the only thing that isn’t going to work with the one I have? I was able to set up the test membership just fine using the WC Checkout option + the subscription plugin I listed. Does that mean it’s going to work, other than accessing the list from the WCFM dashboard?

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

You may use this plugin for membership, no issues at all.

But you can’t create / manage subscription products and subscriptions from WCfM dashboard, that’s all.

Thank You

Kristin

Sounds fine. Thanks!

Kristin

I just updated to the latest versions of all WCFM plugins and now my front-end won’t load AT ALL if I have the premium Woocommerce Subscriptions plugin activated that I mentioned earlier in this thread.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

That’s something strange.

In 4.1.0 version we have added support for this – https://wordpress.org/plugins/xa-woocommerce-subscriptions/

Well, it’s premium plugin requires this FREE plugin as well?

Hope you have updated WCfM and all it’s add-ons, right?

Is this possible for you to share it’s premium plugin with us, we will check if any conflict is there or not!
      Share in mail please – wclovers.contact@gmail.com

Thank You

Kristin
      This reply has been marked as private.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Understand the problem.

We are fixing this in few minutes and will give you updated WCfM.

Thanks for your cooperation.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Resolved…

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Ajax warning when trying to view subscriptions list from vendor dashboard’ is closed to new replies.