All products not showing on all browsers?!

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      tech2
      Participant

Hey WCFM admin,

I have a weird issue. I have about 116 products on my site but some are different versions of the same product so 104 products show when viewing in Chrome. When I view on any other browser and when others do to, they only see 55 products showing.

What is also strange is they will show on the “new products slider” and show in the marketplace and the vendor store on chrome but other browsers they will show on the new products slider but not in the marketplace and if you go to the store it shows no products.

really frustrating

tech2
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      tech2
      Participant
      tech2
      Participant

@WCFM Forum

tech2
      Participant

@WCFMForum

tech2
      Participant

Hey support.

I posted this 6 days ago and have had no response. Is there a better and much faster way to get this sorted as products not showing on a marketplace is a pretty massive problem

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Are you using any caching plugin for the site? Server side caching or some caching plugin?

Well, I think we already discussing this over email, so not replied here anymore!

tech2
      Participant

Hey,

Yes. We are talking over email. I am using a cage plugin but I’ve emptied this loads and this has been an issue for ages.

Did you find the issue? I provided login details yesterday

Thank you

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘All products not showing on all browsers?!’ is closed to new replies.