Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › all the products are not displayed when you are not logged
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 10 months ago by Molay Das.
- April 22, 2020 at 9:06 am #121619HMParticipant
link to my website : https://beantic.wpcomstaging.com/
It’s something to do with the configuration of the market place plugin
When logged-in I’m able to see all products
It shows only one when user is not logged in
Screenshot for logged-in user : https://d.pr/i/Q1Ya9d
It works well when I am logged
but clients needs to see them all too
Can you fix that please ?
In waiting for your response.
Good to you
- April 22, 2020 at 12:01 pm #121654Molay DasKeymaster
Are you talking about the above page link?
I can see there is a pagination in the bottom. Please see the below screenshot.
This is nothing to do with our marketplace plugin.
Still if you can share us your website login details as private reply here, we can check once.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- April 22, 2020 at 12:07 pm #121656HMParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.
- May 26, 2020 at 1:08 pm #135319Molay DasKeymaster
Sorry for the delay.
The login details are not working. Can you please share us the correct one?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.