Allow Vendors to Duplicate Existing Products

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Allow Vendors to Duplicate Existing Products

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Shannon

Hello,

I am in the process of creating a marketplace that we are fulfilling the end customer purchases (custom apparel), and the vendor themselves are receiving a commission for their design.

I am planning on creating a sample “store” that my vendors can select a product (example: a black hat) and then duplicate them into their own store. They can edit the product with their custom title, price, images, and then submit for admin approval as per standard process.

If the duplicate option could appear on the shop page for a signed-in vendor, this would make my life MUCH easier! I have attached a photo as an example for what I am looking for. I do have the Product Multi-Vendor turned on as well.

https://tastythreads.co/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/duplicate.jpg

Please let me know if this could be possible, thank you!

Shannon

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I understand your requirement.

But those quick edit icons only coming form own products for a vendor user.

WCFM Marketplace has a module, using this vendor are allowed to sell others products. Please check this – https://wclovers.com/knowledgebase/wcfm-marketplace-single-product-multi-vendor/

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘Allow Vendors to Duplicate Existing Products’ is closed to new replies.