Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › Alphabetical sorting of vendors in store list
Tagged: sorting, store list
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 9 months ago by WCFM Forum.
- June 24, 2019 at 3:35 pm #69331matthias.kochParticipant
I found an issue with the sorting of vendors in the store list: When I select the sorting from A to Z, the sorting appears to be not using the display name of a shop (store_name). I attached a screenshot taken from the store management interface, because the shops’s order is the same in the front end when sorted alphabetically there. You notice the shop starting with an “s” does not fit in the list at this place.
I can image the shop appears in this place, because the user name of the shop’s admin starts with an “a”.
My question is: What can I do to solve this issue, i.e. to make the list actually being sorted alphabetically?
And directly a second question: Would it be possible to change the default sorting to alphabetical in the store list?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- June 26, 2019 at 3:51 pm #69800WCFM ForumKeymaster
We have resolved this in WCFM Marketplace latest update, 3.1.0
Please update yours and this will resolve for you.
- June 26, 2019 at 4:44 pm #69828matthias.kochParticipant
You are right – thank you very much!
- June 27, 2019 at 4:17 am #69923WCFM ForumKeymaster
You are welcome 🙂
- The topic ‘Alphabetical sorting of vendors in store list’ is closed to new replies.