Alphabetical sorting of vendors in store list

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Feature Request Alphabetical sorting of vendors in store list

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      matthias.koch
      Participant

Hello,

I found an issue with the sorting of vendors in the store list: When I select the sorting from A to Z, the sorting appears to be not using the display name of a shop (store_name). I attached a screenshot taken from the store management interface, because the shops’s order is the same in the front end when sorted alphabetically there. You notice the shop starting with an “s” does not fit in the list at this place.
      I can image the shop appears in this place, because the user name of the shop’s admin starts with an “a”.
      My question is: What can I do to solve this issue, i.e. to make the list actually being sorted alphabetically?

And directly a second question: Would it be possible to change the default sorting to alphabetical in the store list?

Best regards
      Matthias

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We have resolved this in WCFM Marketplace latest update, 3.1.0

Please update yours and this will resolve for you.

Thank You

matthias.koch
      Participant

You are right – thank you very much!

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

You are welcome 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Alphabetical sorting of vendors in store list’ is closed to new replies.