Amin CSV produt export by store vendor

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM Amin CSV produt export by store vendor

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Cap Luis
      Participant

I had seen something in the changelog related to this issue! it is possible for me to export products from a specific store and not the entire catalog of the site, from the view of admin

Mo
      Participant

Hi there Cap, I was wondering the same thing. As a manager/admin I would like to select specific vendors in the marketplace and export (as a csv) their product list as opposed to the entire category (as you said). Do you know if this is possible? Thanks

-Mo

Cap Luis
        Participant

That was never possible! I had already asked that question.

But I had recently seen in the changelog of an update something related to this issue, I didn’t read it wrong and if it was implemented, I didn’t find a way to do it, Let’s see what they say

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

I had seen something in the changelog related to this issue! it is possible for me to export products from a specific store and not the entire catalog of the site, from the view of admin

– Sure, you may import for vendors as Admin.

You have to add “Store” column in your CSV for the purpose and specify that vendor’s id in that column.

Thank You

Cap Luis
      Participant

Okay, my main question is to “export” products off the website, from a single vendors.

Molay Das
      Keymaster

Hi,

You can’t export products of a specific vendor as admin, you can export product type wise but not of a single vendor.

Thanks,

Robo Kopy
      Participant

Olá Luiz, me desculpe por me intrometer nesse tópico, mas estou tentando solucionar o problema com o Wirecard que dá o erro (“2020-02-27T15:35:15+00:00 ERROR Wirecard access token is not found.”).

Queria saber se você conseguiu resolver? O ajuste teve que ser feito onde, na Wirecard ou no WCFM?

Se puder me informar ficarei grato.

Obrigado

Kleber Costa

Cap Luis
        Participant

Pra falar bem a verdade, meu marketplace no momento se tornou mais um catálogo, e nesse caso abandonei os esforços em fazer isso funcionar! nas época tinha dito que era problema com a conta sandbox, mas nunca consegui confirmar.

Sinto muito.

Robo Kopy
      Participant

Puts, que saco heim. Mas, beleza, vou continuar a saga, rsrsr.

Valeu, muito obrigado.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Olá Luiz, me desculpe por me intrometer nesse tópico, mas estou tentando solucionar o problema com o Wirecard que dá o erro (“2020-02-27T15:35:15+00:00 ERROR Wirecard access token is not found.”).

– You have to contact WIrecard support and ask them to publish your token.

We have faced same issue at beginning then resolved after communicating with them directly. May check this – https://dev.wirecard.com.br/discuss/5d7caac3c1a04600309ccd2e

Thank You

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.