Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Analytics › Analytics is showing wrong country. Please help fix.
- May 11, 2020 at 1:38 am #129317
- May 12, 2020 at 8:28 pm #130101
- May 12, 2020 at 9:52 pm #130145
Ok where do I update the API key to make this work, because the Google API key in the Geo search is working fine?
- May 13, 2020 at 8:45 am #130288
Google offers different API for different services. First, make sure you have added/enabled Google Maps API for your project. If it’s already enabled, then you will need to adjust the ‘API Restriction’ field. Read more on this from here- https://wordpress.org/support/topic/referer-not-allowed-map-error/
- May 15, 2020 at 6:43 pm #131407
Will try this and let you know. thanks
- May 15, 2020 at 7:00 pm #131409
Thanks, but still not working, where do I have to input this API Key? because if the API key is not working the other maps on the website will not work, but as you will see in the admin dashboard the API is working fine buddy.
Please take another look, thanks in advance.
- May 17, 2020 at 2:21 pm #132152
Where you can see that in the “admin dashboard”?
- May 17, 2020 at 4:43 pm #132176
- May 18, 2020 at 8:56 am #132402
Add the following line in your child themes functions.php or using code snippet plugin and wait for 7days-
add_filter( 'wcfm_is_allow_wc_geolocate', '__return_false' );
- May 19, 2020 at 3:11 am #132834
ok thanks, what was the problem?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.