Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Analytics › Analytics
- December 10, 2019 at 6:59 pm #96893
Hiya our analytics is not working at all. When i click on the analytics tab I get taken to this page store-manager/analytics/?range=month which is giving me a 500 error. We are also struggling before that to get the analytics to show for the right region as it was showing 0 for the UK even though google analytics was showing lots from the uk?
We added the attached to our functions php too
Any idea what we can do to get WCFM Alaytics working please?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- December 12, 2019 at 9:36 am #97175
Hiya our analytics is not working at all. When i click on the analytics tab I get taken to this page store-manager/analytics/?range=month which is giving me a 500 error.
– Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?
If so, please show me screenshot for those errors.
- December 18, 2019 at 8:18 pm #97941This reply has been marked as private.
- December 23, 2019 at 11:39 am #98650
Sorry, log or attachment is missing.
- January 13, 2020 at 9:08 pm #101915
- January 13, 2020 at 9:10 pm #101918This reply has been marked as private.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.