Any plugin for customer to check if the product can be delivered to their area?

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) Any plugin for customer to check if the product can be delivered to their area?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      delwyn
      Participant

Hi,

I am running a marketplace for homecook food (aka Vendor) using WCFM’s multi-vendor plugin.

The problem i face is that, the Vendors is only able to serve customers within certain radius of their location.
      So for instance, if the Vendor is in Location A, they would only want to deliver food to customers within 30km of Location A.
      The Vendor wouldn’t want to serve customers (i.e. deliver the food) to another customer that lives farther than 30km away.

The closest plugin i’ve found so far is this: https://www.woodeliveryarea.com/features/
      But, i’m not sure if this plugin is compatible with WCFM multi-vendor plugin.

1. Is this plugin mentioned above compatible with WCFM?

2. Is there any free/paid plugin you recommend that will allow my website customers/shoppers to filter the products, so that customers can check whether the Vendors do deliver the product to his/her preferred destination?

This is what i’m thinking the plugin can do:
      Example, the plugin is a filter that can appear on the sidebar of my Shop page, then it would let customer enter his/her location’s postcode/zipcode, then the filter would filter out products that are within 30km of the customer’s location.

3. Also open to any better solutions.

Kindly help.

Thanks!

delwyn
      Participant

Hi Support team, appreciate your respond.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.