Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › ANY QUESTIONS
- May 26, 2020 at 2:14 am #135189
Hi, I need help, I have any questions, I writte and to attach the image, for undestand easy my questions.
1. In the setup wizard, when we are creating a new store, I need to indicate a recommended logo image size (exactly the same as the banner recommendation)
Attached image of the problem: Image 1
2. I need to change the content of the inside text when you press the icon “?” IMAGE 2
3. I want disabled the option “name shop position” in the setting visibility. I want put in default for de admin.IMAGE 3
4. DO NOT SHOW FACEBOOK AND TWITTER SETTINGS.
ONLY ALLOW ACCESS WIDGETS, ONLY THAT, WITHOUT CONFIGURING ANYTHING ELSE : IMAGE 4
5. I need to add “?” Icons to add help text for my clients in the RRSS page of the configuration wizard: Image 5
6. I need to translate the final message of the setup wizard.
7. I use crazy translate to translate, but can’t find the message Which wcfm plugin should I search for? Thank you : image 6
8. I need in the mobile version store list to show two stores per row. IMAGE 7
9. I need the “Filter stores by category” button to be the same size as the “Enter your address” button Image 7
10. The address filter does not work, but I honestly think I have not configured it correctly. Could you help me configure it? Thank you IMAGE 8
11. I would like to improve the speed of my website a little when we are in stores. Could you recommend any plugin for wordpress to optimize the speed of the system?
12. I NEED TO ADD IN THE STORE CONFIGURATION WIZARD, ON THE LOCATION TAB A HELP ICON WITH TEXT: IMAGE 9
13. I need the option for the custom “choose collect in the shop” or “delivery to home”
VERY THANKS YOU.
- May 26, 2020 at 2:17 am #135195This reply has been marked as private.
- June 2, 2020 at 2:37 pm #137673
Please can you answer this for me? I am waiting more than a week.
- June 12, 2020 at 12:23 am #140684
Does anyone plan to answer me? I thought your technical service worked …. I think that after more than a month of waiting I deserve an answer
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.