ANY QUESTIONS

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, I need help, I have any questions, I writte and to attach the image, for undestand easy my questions.

1. In the setup wizard, when we are creating a new store, I need to indicate a recommended logo image size (exactly the same as the banner recommendation)
      Attached image of the problem: Image 1

2. I need to change the content of the inside text when you press the icon “?” IMAGE 2

3. I want disabled the option “name shop position” in the setting visibility. I want put in default for de admin.IMAGE 3

4. DO NOT SHOW FACEBOOK AND TWITTER SETTINGS.
      ONLY ALLOW ACCESS WIDGETS, ONLY THAT, WITHOUT CONFIGURING ANYTHING ELSE : IMAGE 4

5. I need to add “?” Icons to add help text for my clients in the RRSS page of the configuration wizard: Image 5

6. I need to translate the final message of the setup wizard.
      7. I use crazy translate to translate, but can’t find the message Which wcfm plugin should I search for? Thank you : image 6

8. I need in the mobile version store list to show two stores per row. IMAGE 7
      9. I need the “Filter stores by category” button to be the same size as the “Enter your address” button Image 7

10. The address filter does not work, but I honestly think I have not configured it correctly. Could you help me configure it? Thank you IMAGE 8

11. I would like to improve the speed of my website a little when we are in stores. Could you recommend any plugin for wordpress to optimize the speed of the system?

12. I NEED TO ADD IN THE STORE CONFIGURATION WIZARD, ON THE LOCATION TAB A HELP ICON WITH TEXT: IMAGE 9

13. I need the option for the custom “choose collect in the shop” or “delivery to home”

VERY THANKS YOU.

This reply has been marked as private.

Please can you answer this for me? I am waiting more than a week.

Does anyone plan to answer me? I thought your technical service worked …. I think that after more than a month of waiting I deserve an answer

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.