Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WC Marketplace › Approving Withdrawals – Partially Processed – Check Logs Message
Tagged: paypal, support, Withdrawals
- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 9 months ago by Martin Slack.
- May 18, 2020 at 1:04 pm #132455
I have set up the Paypal API keys in the Marketplace Store Manager Dashboard.
However, when I approve vendor withdrawals, I get a message in a red box saying that the withdrawal was partially processed – check logs.
Where are the logs? What does partially processed mean? What do I need to do?
BTW, how do I search the forums to see if this question has been answered before? I don’t see a search link anywhere.
- June 3, 2020 at 6:13 am #137864
Please respond to my question. I have now set up the Woocommerce NVP/SOAP API keys too. It makes no difference.
Here is a screenshot (attached).
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- June 3, 2020 at 6:51 am #137876
Question 2: Is there a way of sending the vendor a manual payment via Paypal and then updating the WordPress database to show the withdrawal as approved and processed so that both the Store Manager dashboard and Vendor dashboard show the withdrawal as paid?
- June 4, 2020 at 4:10 am #138192
Hi. Can someone help, please?
- June 5, 2020 at 12:17 am #138523sashabrnoParticipant
Same issue here
But seems no one care to answer…
- June 5, 2020 at 12:26 am #138524sashabrnoParticipant
In any case, logs are available here: wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> wcfm log
- June 5, 2020 at 3:39 am #138564
Thanks, Sashabrno. If I get an answer I’ll share it with you. Seems Support is MIA.
- June 8, 2020 at 5:14 am #139409
I found the log files in /wp-content/uploads/wc-logs
The log file shows the message “ERROR #000001 – payment processing failed: PayPal Payout setting is not configured properly please contact site administrator”. I’m not sure what is meant by “PayPal Payout setting”. Is this a Woocommerce setting or a setting in the Paypal account?
Is there any WCLovers support at all at present? My question has been unanswered since mid May.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.