- June 13, 2019 at 11:01 pm #67517richard.cannasolutionsParticipant
Is there a method so that all orders that are completed can be archived separately. I am receiving requests from vendors that they would like to remove completed orders into an archive as they are now creating a large list that clutters section for orders.
- June 15, 2019 at 3:57 pm #67842WCFM ForumKeymaster
Well, it’s possible to exclude “Completed” orders from vendor’s orders list.
Is this will helpful for you ?
- June 15, 2019 at 6:40 pm #67894richard.cannasolutionsParticipant
Thank you for your suggestion, but what I really need is something to help my vendors where they can take completed orders and archive them and then they can look them up for any future reference. If this is something beyond the scope of this forum please let me know, I am willing to do customization for such a request.
- June 18, 2019 at 11:58 am #68310WCFM ForumKeymaster
This is possible using customization.
Please contact us here for this – https://wclovers.com/woocommerce-multivendor-customization/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.