Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Feature Request › Archived product functionality proposal
- July 31, 2019 at 8:08 pm #74656
Great that the archive functionality for products got implemented. I would just propose, that an archived product is not shown under “all” tab. Actually when a product gets archived the number behind “all products” filter decreases but product is still visible in the list. This could still messup the overview for the vendor.
Best would be if it disapears from “all” and moves into its own menü/filter like “archived” or if this is not possible than move to “Draft”.
What do you think?
- August 3, 2019 at 7:19 am #74967WCFM ForumKeymaster
Actually when a product gets archived the number behind “all products” filter decreases but product is still visible in the list.
– No, Archived products only visible under “Archived” filter list. It’s hidden form “All” list.
Are you getting this? Please show me screenshot.
- August 3, 2019 at 7:27 am #74972
- August 3, 2019 at 7:29 am #74974
- August 3, 2019 at 7:34 am #74980
Unfortunately I cant post another screenshot for some reason. DO you have space limit per user?
Anyways if I switch through list filters I see archived products at “all” filter list
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.