Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › Article Comments Not Working
- August 19, 2019 at 3:36 pm #77344vanilladev89Participant
I noticed that on my site, if a Vendor publishes an article, no one can comment on the article. However, if an admin account publishes an article, comments work normally. Has anyone else had this problem? I am having a difficult time figuring where the problem is.
- August 20, 2019 at 9:31 am #77495WCFM ForumKeymaster
Is there any special setting from theme to enable/disable comment for articles?
Please check this from wp-admin -> Posts
- August 21, 2019 at 12:45 am #77575vanilladev89Participant
I am not sure how to explain this. The articles that I am unable to leave comments on are older articles and I wonder if there is an expiration date or an error that occurred at some point. New articles from the proper users are working so this is fine. At this point I am going to consider it an anomaly. Appreciate you responding and apologize for the inconvenience.
- August 22, 2019 at 5:03 pm #77822WCFM ForumKeymaster
It’s OK. Please know us if you have any other issues.
Have a great day 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.