As admin, how to assign the full order to Delivery Boy

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Delivery As admin, how to assign the full order to Delivery Boy

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Iftikhar Ahmad
      Participant

Hi,

I recently purchased the delivery boy plugin and am in process of setting it up. I am facing following issues.

1) As an admin, how to assign the entire order for a given vendor to a delivery boy? I do see option to assign individual items in an order to Delivery Boy but not the full order from the orders list. This is very time consuming and inconvenient both for admin as well as for Delivery Boy.

2) As a vendor, when the order is assigned to the delivery boy, it generates a separate notification email for customer for each item in an order, which of course is not nice and would be very annoying for customer.

Thanks
      Iftikhar

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

hi,

1) As an admin, how to assign the entire order for a given vendor to a delivery boy? I do see option to assign individual items in an order to Delivery Boy but not the full order from the orders list. This is very time consuming and inconvenient both for admin as well as for Delivery Boy.

– As Admin it’s not possible as one order may has multiple vendors product.

2) As a vendor, when the order is assigned to the delivery boy, it generates a separate notification email for customer for each item in an order, which of course is not nice and would be very annoying for customer.

– Well, in present day all marketplace works like this. Send separate notification to customer for each item.

Thank You

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘As admin, how to assign the full order to Delivery Boy’ is closed to new replies.