Assign fully Order items (more than one) to the same Delivery Boy in one click.

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WCFM – Delivery Assign fully Order items (more than one) to the same Delivery Boy in one click.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ocampoape
      Participant

Hi, in an Order with several products for the same Vendor, at this moment I have to assign products one by one to an Delivery Boy but I want to assign the fully Order to the same Delivery Boy just in one click. How can I do that?

ocampoape
      Participant

Someone??

Craig
      Participant

Does the order involve more than one vendor?

On my site each vendor can assign their whole order to one delivery person. I did not do any special coding for this I though it was standard part of the plugin but it sounds like you have to assign each item to a delivery person?

(I’m not a developer of the plugin but a marketplace owner and trying to help)

ocampoape
      Participant

Thanks @Craig, and sorry about my poor English. Imagine 1 Order with 3 products, all of them from the same Vendor, when I go to assign the Delivery Boy to this Order I have to do it product by product, I mean, the same action 3 times to assing the whole Order to the same Delivery Boy.

I would like to assign the complete Order to one Delivery Boy in just one step.

Example:
      Order: 22222
      Product1: Black Shoes / Vendor: A
      Product2: Blue Shoes / Vendor: A
      Product3: Red Shoes / Vendor: A

When I go to assigne the Delivery Boy for the Order 22222 is mandatory to do it product by product, in this case 3 times:
      Product1: Black Shoes / Action: Assign Delivery Boy: Alex
      Product2: Blue Shoes / Action: Assign Delivery Boy: Alex
      Product3: Red Shoes / Action: Assign Delivery Boy: Alex

I hope all of you understand what I try to explain to you.

Thanks in advance,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.