Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Assign order manually to vendor (or change the vendor of the assigned order )
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by MONTASIR AHMED.
- February 6, 2020 at 12:40 pm #105705MONTASIR AHMEDParticipant
I hope you get to mange Assign order manually to vendor (or change the vendor of the assigned order ), because I have the same issue, but as below
1. User places the order from our default store.
2. Admin manually/automatically checks the location of the customer (via address he filled for delivery) who places the order and assign it to the nearest vendor manually/automatically if he has stock.
3. Selected vendor received the order after admin set order status to processing.
We do sell medicines through the website and have multiple vendors for the same product.
- February 10, 2020 at 2:05 pm #106397WCFM ForumKeymaster
Well, order can not be assign to vendors. If order placed for vendor’s products then that auto-assign to that vendor.
Between, do you have any commission system, or vendors are only for delivering orders?
- May 11, 2020 at 4:03 pm #129543MONTASIR AHMEDParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.