Associations for Services in WC Appointment

We're shifting our Forum based support to a more dedicated support system!

We'll be closing our Forum support from 10th June, 2020 and move to Email Support assistance.

• If you are a WCFM premium add-ons user, contact us- here
  • Want to know more before buying our add-ons? Send Pre sale queries- here
  • If you are a WCFM free user, please open a support ticket at WordPress.org
  • For WCFM App related queries, reach us- here
From now the forum will be read-only!

Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace Forums WC Appointment Associations for Services in WC Appointment

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      BTK
      Participant

Hello colleagues,

let me ask you about fix and hint. I am using Listify, Product Vendors, WCFMU, WCFMG and Woocomerce Appointments. There is an issue with associations. Once vendor (listing owner) in WCFM wants to create service (WC Appointment) then associations needs to be done between service and vendor to be visible on vendors listing. Let me ask you following:

1. FIX: Currently this association is not working for vendor who is logged in. Vendo can not list itself in WFCM direclty. Only Super admin can do that on Wp-admin. Could you propose a fix?

2. HINT: Is there a way (snippet) that once vendor is logged in to store each new service will be automatically associated to appropriate vendor. Meaning that there will not be a need to make this?

Thanks in advance for your understanding and support.

With kind regards,

M.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Currently this association is not working for vendor who is logged in. Vendo can not list itself in WFCM direclty. Only Super admin can do that on Wp-admin. Could you propose a fix?

– Sorry, I am no very clear with this.

If a vendor creating a Appointment product it’s not associating with him?

Thank You

BTK
      Participant

Hello colleagues,

to replay your question. Yes it is exactly the issue. If a vendor is creating product it is not automatically associated with him in store manager.

Only way to get product associated with particular vendor is via super admin in wp-admin interface.

Looking forward to your replay.

BR,

M.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

We are checking this.

Between, for “Product Vendors” vendor is not an user, it’s a “product taxonomy”. So product should be associated with that taxonomy when Vendor Admin will create a product.

Thank You

BTK
      Participant

Hello,

thanks for your feedback. Let me replay. On the page there is Listify theme used. Let me summarize in nutshell process so that we can have same ground:

1. Business owner first creates or claims a listing on page
      2. Listing and business owner is approved/verified
      3. After business owner is verified it is assigned in wp-admin vendor-admin role
      4. Business owner is then created as Vendor in Product Vendor
      – so business owner is able to access store-manager
      5. Then Product vendor wants to create service on claimed or submitted (and approved) listing
      6. And then Association is required for product(service) creation
      a) It means that business owner is able in store-manager to list in associated listing all listing owners
      b) this association shall be automatic as business owner is already approved and vendor is also created

I hope this helps you to clarify issue. If you would need any additional information please let me know.

BR,

BTK
      Participant

Hello colleagues,

let me come back to this issue with an update. I have just for testing purposes used your WCFM – WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace plugin. Association worked there like magic. Meaning that vendor in association step of product setup had only possibility in drop down list to see listings associated to that particular vendor. Not more.

I would switch to your plugin however other things are not fully compatible between theme and Woo Appointments thus I would need to stay with Product Vendors plugin.

Would it be possible to share with me some filter which would fix this association issue in WCFM vendor admin panel?

Thanks in advance for your understanding and support.

BR,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

OK.

What association is not working for you using “Product Vendors plugin” ?

If vendors are creating products is this not visible under their dashboard -> products ?

Thank You

BTK
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
      BTK
      Participant

Hello colleagues,

I assume you are very busy with new updates, which are great and I really appreciate them. Would it be possible to come back to this issue in the meantime?

Thanks in advance.

BR,

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please find it in attached screen. You can see there that any Vendor is able to see any listing (full names are cutted), but you can see point. There shall be visible only listing which is submited by particular vendor.

– Yeah right, we will definitely take care of this in WCFM Next update.

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

Do yo have checked this for WCFM Marketplace? Are you getting same issue for that!

Thank You

BTK
      Participant

Hello colleagues,

thanks for coming back to this. I tested it also with WCFM Marketplace and association was working fine. There is however currently issue with Google calendar for Woo Appointments as they use different stuff roles as are defined in WCFM Marketplace. I have received from you or your colleague a hint on how to have it set for vendors with WCFM Marketplace however it is not working properly for me. This currently prevents me from switching to WCFM marketplace. Is there a plan to align with Woo Appointments on roles? I found that this is discussed quite intensively over on their forum.

Let me also ask one question is there a concrete date your are currently pointning with next update where this association can be fixed?

Thanks in advance.

With kind regards,

M.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

HI,

Well, as I know WC Appointments plugin does not even work with WC Product Vendors.

SO, if you use that it will not help you in this any how!

Vendor and Staff both Google calendar are sync with system. But for vendor it’s working one way.

Do you have tried this –

add_action( 'wcfmmp_new_store_created', function( $member_id, $wcfmmp_settings ) {
      	$member_user = new WP_User(absint($member_id));
      	$member_user->add_role('shop_staff');	
      	update_user_meta( $member_id, '_wcfm_vendor', $member_id);
      }, 50, 2 );

Thank You

BTK
      Participant

Hello colleagues,

thanks for hint with Snippet. I have tried this however it is not working.

This calendar sync works with Product Vendors in my case.

Is there a expectation that this association will be fixed within this week as you informed that it will be included it next update?

Thanks in advance.

BR,
      m.

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

Hi,

This calendar sync works with Product Vendors in my case.
      – Really strange! Are you connecting vendor calendar account from wp-admin area or from WCFM Dashboard -> Profile?

Thank You

WCFM Forum
      Keymaster

In your WCFM Marketplace demo go to WCFM Capability and press “Save” once then test again.

Thank You

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.