Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Ultimate › Attaching image advanced customer field does not save
- August 28, 2019 at 5:02 pm #78793
may images attachemnets of adv customer field does not save in my frontend dashboard, but in backend it save
- August 30, 2019 at 7:08 am #79158
images attachemnets of adv customer field – what is this? please show me screenshot please!
- September 4, 2019 at 3:00 pm #80066
when im publishing a product, advanced customer field (acf) image field does not save in wcfm but in backend it save
- September 4, 2019 at 3:44 pm #80074
What is your ACF plugin version?
Are you using ACF Free or Pro?
- September 4, 2019 at 5:08 pm #80089
im using ACF PRO
at the beggining about 1 year ago, i was using wcfm ultimate and acf well even in image field. i didint update my wcfm ultimayte for a while like 1 year. in the middle of one year the issue raised that i was not able to save image field at wcfm product publishing page. i thought maybe its about i hv not updated wcfm. few days ago i updated wcfm to lattest but still the matter continue
- September 4, 2019 at 5:31 pm #80093
Well, if you didn’t update WCFM Ultimate for 1 year then it’s quite obvious ACF image will not save.
ACF changed a lot in between!
How even your Ultimate working with WooCommerce? Is this also 1 year old!
- September 7, 2019 at 6:27 am #80543
Woocommerce is current version.
Now all plugins are cusrrent version
- September 9, 2019 at 12:03 pm #80808
Great … image upload is working or still getting any issues!
- September 13, 2019 at 1:40 am #81382
IM GETTING THE SAME ISSUE. IMAGE DOESNT SAVE IN WCFMULT AND ACF
- September 15, 2019 at 2:03 am #81735
OK, we are checking this.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.