Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin | WCFM Marketplace › Forums › WCFM – Marketplace (WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace) › attributes
Tagged: attributes, client
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 5 months ago by WCFM Forum.
- October 16, 2019 at 8:11 pm #87213M MaxParticipant
I have made attributes like size: S|M|L. But it doesn’t show on the front in the shop, where the client can choose. Maybe I have disable something in the settings somewhere. But I can’t find it.
- October 17, 2019 at 5:50 pm #87397WCFM ForumKeymaster
Well, you have to create “Variable Product” using those attributes.
Please check this – https://youtu.be/6aALTKvqHkk
- October 21, 2019 at 8:56 pm #88108M MaxParticipant
Yeaaah. Thank you!!!
- October 23, 2019 at 12:30 pm #88472WCFM ForumKeymaster
You are always welcome 🙂
Let me know if there’s anything else we can help you with.
Can we ask for a favor? Would you mind taking a few minutes to review our plugin at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wc-multivendor-marketplace/reviews/ and let others know about your 5 Star experience with WCFM Marketplace. Also, follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/wcfmmp for more exciting news, important updates, and irresistible offers.
- The topic ‘attributes’ is closed to new replies.